Monday 8 July 2013

Day 11 (Madrid-Toledo-Madrid)

Okay, I have to admit that I write so much so details and too details which it actually to be my private journal but maybe because i'm a little exited to travel alone in long time. Okay, I'm going to keep it short and simple.

Today's agenda is that I'm going to join half-day trip to Toledo. Toledo is located in central Spain which I think 70KM from Madrid and it took 45 minutes drive from my hostel to the Toledo.
Toledo, Spain


When I heard of summer, I never expected that it's going to be very hot and the weather is similar like Malaysia. If Madrid is hot, Toledo is much worst. Anyway, we arrived at Toledo at 12pm and we need to be back at same place where the guide drop us at 5pm. If you read about Toledo, before this is the capital of Spain before Madrid and this place consist of 3 main religion that lives together (Christian, Muslim & Jewish). Basically I'm just mind my own business and don't really care about what other people want to go or visit. 

A friend of mine once tell me that Toledo you require a Map if you a first time because the places are built quite close and the street are like maze, you could get lost. And yes I agree with him, I was walking and walking and I it leads me to nowhere. I tried to follow back where I came from but everything looks the same to me. Lucky I got a my iPhone but apple maps wasn't really much a help but I manage to back to the center. It's hot and Toledo is in the hills so basically you need to climb up and went down the street (not that I complaint) but it was a nice experience.  

I went back to the parking at 4.30 pm waiting for the van. In the van, everybody was sleeping (except the driver of course). Arrived at Madrid at 5 pm and I just couldn't wait to go shower. Later that night I went out for a walk and I go to chinese restaurant to have some dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment