Saturday 27 July 2013

Day 16

Carlos wake me up very early in the morning because he said that I'm snored to loud and he imitates how my snored sounds like and make jokes about it. I was quite embarrassed and so I decided later after I breakfast I wanted to go get myself a snored medicine to stop my snoring because this is the 3rd person told me so far in the hostels. So I get a Snoreeze, it's a strip paper taste like a mint where you should paste in on the roof of your mouth and let it be when you sleep. I went to the train station after to get my self a ticket to Lisbon, and they only 1 journey per day but it's not really at daytime but it's at 1am. I don't really got much choice because I'm on budget. So yeah, I was quite sad to leave Salamanca because I really like to stay here much longer even though there is nothing much to see here. I spend most of the day walking around and at night, I starts to packs my stuff to get going again

No comments:

Post a Comment