Saturday 6 July 2013

Day 8th (Barcelona, Spain)

So after a struggling to sleep and a very short sleep for a long day ahead, I woke up at 9 am. Went down for breakfast and after that i get ready to go to the beach when suddenly they (Ahmad, Mostafa & Saira) said we should go together. Fine, wait for them and at 11.45 we leave the room (I hate waiting). So got in the beach at 12.10 pm, it was incredibly hot but the view is very very nice and there is so many people on the beach. We relax there for one and a half hour we decide to leave. (didn't go in the ocean because they forgot to bring the towel, clever). 



Quite enough with their attitude, I decided to go to the Barcelona Aquarium and from there we split. They wanted to meet up again at 3pm at Sagrada Familia, so I try not to focus on that much and focus on where am I because I like to take my time. This aquarium and Aquaria in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia has a lot of things in common and the only thing that Aquaria didn't got penguins. Anyway, Once I'm done there, Im heading to Sagrada Familia which takes 50 minutes walking it was phenomenal their architecture, but I didn't go in because of I really not interested much on what inside unless I really want 
to see or in my wish-list. After snap some pictures and waiting them, I'm so hungry and i went to Burger King and meet them there. After Sagrada Familia, we went to Park Guell which located up in the hill and have to climb so many stairs (some got escalator). The view from up here is wonderful as you can see the Barcelona from the top and the view is towards the ocean. Done with Park Guell and I'm a little bit exhausted and we decided to go back and we get on the bus and took the train back to hostel. It's a good thing that I've bought the 3-day unlimited pass (€19) because it also can be use in bus as well and single journey ticket cost 2 euro for bus & metro. So we all tired and Saira & Mostafa loves to joke around & make fun of everything and it just makes me laugh when I heard them laughing. 



So we all went back to hostel but Mostafa wanted to go to Barcelona FC official store. I went up and put my stuff and go down again and ate the burger, one for now the other one for later. While eating I'm online and until 8.30 I'm going out to Hard Rock to get myself a shirt and fridge magnet. As I expected it is expensive but that's okay, I'm in Barcelona for god sake. Then I remember that in Spain, Zara is quite cheap because of it from Spain. So I went there, I have to admit I've lost my focus and I bought 3 pair of shirt which just cost me only 200rm. They were. Expensive back in Malaysia for example one shirt is almost RM 150 each. Sometimes I like to hangout with them but when it comes to bed time, come on please respects others who wanted to sleep. Overall, I'm so happy I was in Barcelona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment