Monday 8 July 2013

Day 12 (Bye Madrid, Hello Cordoba)

Before I leave Madrid, there is a one place I wanted to visit Parque Del Retiro then I'm off to Cordoba by Train. With my backpacks, I basically touring around the lake which at 11 am the sun is already up. 

                             

Off to Madrid Atocha train station and get my fast train to Cordoba (1 and 30 minutes at speed of 287 KM7/H). Get off the train and I get on the bus go straight to the hostel, I really glad that I travel with internet on my iPhone because without internet I would be having a difficult time as people here doesn't really speaks English. Checked in at this hostel I was like, finally! There's an aircond and wifi in the room. Around 2 or 3 I went out for walk to grab something to eat but there's none shop are open. I was like for real? I walked back to the room. It extremely hot outside. In the evening, I went walk again and this this all the shop were open. Should I make a theory again? never mind, couldn't be bothered. 
Sunset at Cordoba

No comments:

Post a Comment