Saturday 27 July 2013

Day 15

I woke up in the morning, had some breakfast called (churroz) it's a pastry (long sticks) and you dip in the hot chocolate. After breakfast Carlos brings me around the town see the old buildings, bridges and Salamanca river. At 11.30 he has to go to the restaurant where he's working because he will start's working at 12 pm and before that, he showed the famous Salamanca University. On the entrance of the University, there's beautiful carving from stone's about humans, skeleton, animal and geometry as well and Carlos told me that if you are a student of this university, it is require for you to find a frog carving  on this entrance in order for you to graduate. I couldn't find it until he gave me some hints, it very funny because the frog was so small and it's was so near. So we enter the university (during summer time, the university is open for tourist to visit as they also had summer break for student. I felt like I was in Hogwarts (Harry Potter) because the styles is very old 

And later went he went to work I went to the Cathedral and it is very very hot. There is no cloud on the sky and I just couldn't bear with the heat anymore. So I went to the room, take a nap and at later on the evening I went out for walking and Carlos asked me to come to his work place at 11pm. He invited me to the restaurant and he introduce me to his colleague and they offer me a free dinner. Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment