Saturday 27 July 2013

Day 14 (Bye Cordoba, Hello Salamanca)

In the morning as usual, breakfast, packing, leave the hostel and get going to the train station. At the train station, I drastically made changes of plans about my trips. After listening what Carlos told me about the city that he will work in Salamanca as a waiter just for the summer time, I became interested to go there. So we took a train together to madrid then take a bus to Salamanca. I never heard about this city but I am so looking forward about it.


We arrived at the hostel at 9pm and Carlos brings me around this town as he has been living here for the past 6 years study in Salamanca University (2nd oldest university in Europe). Most people I saw on the street or at Plaza Mayor are teenagers probably because of they are students. So we've spend our nights by walking and hang out at the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment