Monday 1 July 2013

Day 7th (Barcelona, Spain)




So today its been a week I've left home. So today I will go to Barcelona by train and I need to be at the train station at 9.30 am. I'm really excited to go to Spain especially Barcelona I heard there is so many places to go and i look forward to go to the beach. At 10.11, train leaves Nimes station and it took 3 hours and 30 minutes to go to Barcelona Sants train station. In between, we have to change the train at Figueras Station, Spain. I was hoping they stamp my passport but unfortunately they don't, they let me walk freely in thier country. I took the subway to 'Liceu' station which i read the direction to go to the hostel yesterday. The location I'm staying were very much is in the center and it's very 'happening' and I LOVE IT! I checked in and go to my room where there is 3 middle eastern people just arrived as well. I'd say, this is going to be very interesting, in which part of interesting I also don't know but I just don't really looking forward about it. Anyway, after shower i went down at lobby to online but then not about 10 minutes, a girl come and approach me 'hey you want to join free walking tour?' I was free at the moment and i join the tour, it takes 2 hours for the tour and I think this experience is quite interesting because there is no such things as free tour back in Malaysia, well of course it the end tips are very much appreciate. So, after dinner with the some of the group, i arrived at the hostel at 8 and there is my roomates invited me to go to The Montjuïc Magic Fountain which located about 3 stations away from where we stay. So i went there, many people says it was closed last time but not today. The crowd were crazy, its like you watching a concert or something, but it was nice. Then back at the hostel they wanted to go to a club called Catwalk which im not really interested but I try to be polite and we go. I didn't have a good time there, but yeah another experience. Surprisingly, the bus is still active during the nights and we took the bus back to the hostel at 4.30 in the morning. I'm very tired, sleepy, hungry and i just want to go to bed and once in the room, they keep talking and talking and making jokes and laughing which I think come on, I want to sleep. I need to wake up early and only few hours left to sleep. But they just keep going...  


The Montjuïc Magic Fountain
Spanish people eat snail's



No comments:

Post a Comment